Friday, September 16, 2011

A gift to your ex, a tribute to your love – Missing You Poems

A poem should come from the heart, so pour all your heart's longings for your ex in your “I Miss You” poems. Be real, be sincere in what you are trying to convey. Write about the good moments you have shared with them, and how much you miss the business. Write about the bad times and the struggles that both of you have experienced and the pain of losing them.




Write a love and romance, and how miserable you are when losing them. Write about the hatred and sorrow and how painful you are when they replace the happiness both of you have shared. Write about your dreams of a beautiful future together; through you know it to yourself that it’ll surely never come true. Your poems do not have to be the perfect standout literature. Until you can honestly and openly to convey what you feel, just open the doors of communication between you and remind them that you're still the one who loves them and care for them above all others. Speak it out this once time, and you’ll remember them, through other will forget.


***missing you poems 5***

I still miss you ~ by Amanda.



When you left for your flight
I was here left alone
in the dark unwelcoming home
missing
how you would talk, walk, and do silly things.
I stride down the hall.
playing with my
rubber ball. what else is there
to do? but then i remembered
you said “See you soon”
my stomach turned to butterflies
I flew across my chair
awaiting your very arrival
there was nothing i couldn’t bear.
without a care
I called leaving ten million messages at the most.
waiting waiting
till you would come home


***missing you poems 6***

How Could This Be ~ by Samantha L. Powell-Gordon



Daddy how could this be
Why don't you ever come and see me

Daddy I love with all my heart
Why do you have to tear it apart

Each night I cry BIG tears
But you wouldn't know cause you’re never here

Daddy how could this be
Do you do not care or love me

I talk to you on the phone
But it’s not the same without you being in my home

Daddy you say I’m your Boy
But all I feel like is I’m your Toy

Please Daddy make things right
So you can be here with me tonight

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home